TOPHOTELNEWS Global hospitality news
- Revol: when designers draw their inspiration from ceramic materialby TOPHOTELSUPPLIER on July 30, 2021 at 11:54 am
Revol, the 250-year-old manufacturer of culinary porcelain, has been a great source of inspiration for designers of any kind, by offering them the opportunity to explore this connection to a living and technical material. The post Revol: when […]
- Inspired by Nature – Help guests feel at home with familiar materials.by TOPHOTELSUPPLIER on July 30, 2021 at 8:46 am
Replicate elements of nature with Tarkett's DESSO Axminster & Gravure customisable luxury carpets. Create a retreat, where wellness comes first, using natural & familiar materials for a home away from home experience. The post Inspired by […]
- KniTecKnows: TVs v displays – what’s the difference?by TOPHOTELSUPPLIER on July 30, 2021 at 7:00 am
They have screens and plugs, and at first glance, look almost identical. So what really are the differences between TVs and Displays? The post KniTecKnows: TVs v displays – what’s the difference? appeared first on TOPHOTELNEWS.
- Fairfield by Marriott launches inaugural Vietnamese hotelby Sorcha O'Higgins on July 30, 2021 at 6:00 am
Located in one of the largest business parks in Binh Duong province, near Ho Chi Minh City, Marriott International’s new property is likely to appeal to corporate travellers in particular. The post Fairfield by Marriott launches inaugural […]
- Azul to manage Seaview Investors hotelsby Lauren Jade Hill on July 30, 2021 at 5:00 am
Under the terms of the eye-catching deal, all eight Seaview Investors hotels have been added to Azul Hospitality Group’s extensive portfolio of managed assets. The post Azul to manage Seaview Investors hotels appeared first on TOPHOTELNEWS.
- Design concept: Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz, Innsbruck, Austriaby Lauren Jade Hill on July 30, 2021 at 4:00 am
The renovation of a historic property by architecture studio noa*, revolving around the theme of ‘baroque chic shock’, is the focus for this TOPHOTELDESIGN exclusive. The post Design concept: Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz, Innsbruck, Austria […]
- Made to measure with Revol: Creator and manufacturer of objects for brandsby TOPHOTELSUPPLIER on July 29, 2021 at 7:00 am
From iconic products and one-of-a-kind pieces to high-quality business gifts, Revol puts its expertise at the service of brands with custom-made products perfectly suited to their needs. The post Made to measure with Revol: Creator and manufacturer […]
- Centara signs Al Hail Waves Hotel in Omanby Lauren Jade Hill on July 29, 2021 at 6:00 am
An eye-catching deal to hand over management of the 64-key scheme will come into effect in January 2022, with work then starting on refurbishing the property. The post Centara signs Al Hail Waves Hotel in Oman appeared first on TOPHOTELNEWS.
- Radisson lines up 280-key hotel in Henan provinceby Lauren Jade Hill on July 29, 2021 at 5:00 am
Radisson Hotel Group has signed a deal paving the way for it to create the first internationally branded upper-upscale property in the fast-growing Chinese city of Changyuan. The post Radisson lines up 280-key hotel in Henan province appeared first […]
- Group overview: Marriott to add almost 1,000 new hotelsby Juliana Hahn on July 29, 2021 at 4:00 am
We’ve combed through the TOPHOTELPROJECTS construction database to learn more about Marriott International’s plans, which involve expanding rapidly in the US and China. The post Group overview: Marriott to add almost 1,000 new hotels appeared […]